Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First Blog-Always Riverting.

So this is the first blog that I have ever written,and I acctually have no purpose at all in blogging. I simply created this thing so I could follow my mates blogs while they were overseas and stuff.haha. That said, I do have some thoughts on the world and issues of the world,so I may blog from time to time, but more often than not,I wont, and when I do I don't feel it will be anything at all exciting,much like this one.So yeah, I have a few problems with the world and I like to dabble in forms of writing,so we will see what comes out!

2 comments:

Kloo said...

oh man. This blog is going to be rife with grammatical and syntactical errors I can sense it.

You even spelt riveting wrong!

Trois Grands Garçons said...

maybe he's going to float down a river on a ting boat.
ever thought of that kevin